Dear Friends of Transformed Heart,
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For all of us involved with Transformed Heart we’ve had a wonderful year transforming into the likeness of Christ through receiving the love of the Father.
2013 was a year of learning to live as loved sons and daughters by receiving His love – For eight years Transformed Heart’s call was to transform lives through the empowerment of His Word and the Holy Spirit. Many were healed physically, emotionally and families were restored. As good as that was, we felt the teaching was incomplete for in their hearts many people still did not feel loved. We finished our Level 2 and 3 classes in March but asked the Lord how we can help people to feel truly loved.
The answer came, in an opportunity for Michael and Georgette, when they were invited to study for a month under the ministry of James and Denise Jordan in New Zealand through their Fatherheart Ministries. With 26 pastors and leaders from around the world, we gleaned from two people who have spent a lifetime in ministry learning to receive the Father’s love, and are now disciplining others to live loved.
When Mike and Georgette returned home they felt a call to minister together on Monday nights what they had received in New Zealand; the key to all lasting healing is receiving the Father’s love. Together with Scott and Mara Roberts and Roy and Chris Cochran, Transformed Heart has been ministering this revelation. Eric Lige and Roy Cochran have been faithful each week to lead us into the presence of the Lord through worship, and Chris Cochran has been feeding our hearts with an amazing meal before each meeting that has been building relationship and community. We are not just having a meeting, but we are establishing a family that is learning to live in the love of the Father in a deeper level and learning to love each other.
- Here are some testimonies from the meetings:
- I now understand the blocks I have had to receiving the Father’s love and I am finally walking in it on a daily basis. It has changed my life.
- My daughter (age 10) loves coming to your meetings for it’s a place where she feels totally loved and accepted and can express that through dance.
- Between the fellowship during our meals and the presence of the Lord, invited through the worship and the Word, I am beginning to feel safe, loved and being slowly transformed into the likeness of Christ.
- My daughter after five years of being estranged from me, is now come “home” and our relationship has been restored.
Love also does – which means it takes action. We are still learning what that looks like, but have taken baby steps by serving the community. Through the Ronald McDonald House we served breakfast and prayed with families whose children were in trauma. We also learned that love has fun attached, so we spent a day with another group going to the Dr. Phil Show in Los Angeles. Together we laughed, cried, made new friends and went on an adventure throughout the Los Angeles area.
As 2014 approaches, we are committed to build on what we are learning from last year in receiving the Father’s love and taking it out to the community.
- We are going to do this by:
- Continuing our Monday Night meetings twice a month with fresh revelation on the Father’s love and special speakers to enhance that message.
- We are going on “out”ings to enjoy the adventure of taking love out to the community.
Our first one is planned February 19th, we are going to the Queen Mary to enjoy the Princess Di Exhibit, lunch in the Tea Room and take time to pray for the country of England.
- On March 14-16th we are partnering with Vista Assembly of God by hosting James and Denise Jordan of Fatherheart Ministries, at their Carlsbad campus. Mark your calendars now to attend.
The Kingdom of God is being built in love through identifying ourselves as true sons and daughters of the Father and the power that inheritance brings. We are building a strong foundation in our hearts, our family’s hearts and in our communities that cannot be toppled by the culture or the storms of life. We are living out Malachi 4:6, returning the hearts of the children to the fathers and the hearts of the fathers to their children.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday nights starting at 6:30pm January 20th. Come early at 6:00pm and enjoy dinner with us. We look forward to all that the 2014 year will bring.
Thanks for joining us on this journey to truly live a transformed life through transforming our hearts with the love of the Father.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Mike and Georgette O’Brien and the Transformed Heart Team
P.S. We are also excited to announce we have our non-profit license for Transformed Heart. If you are led and would like to make an end of the year donation, please make your check out to:
4560 Vista de la Tierra
Del Mar, CA 92014
Mark these dates on your calendar:
February 3rd & 24th
March 10th & 24th
April 7th & 21st
May 5th & 19th
Princess Di Outing – February 19th
James & Denise Jordan – March 14-16th